Over the next decade service providers will transform today’s networks into more flexible and agile systems capable of delivering the user experiences demanded by consumers and enterprise customers. A growing proportion of network functions will move from traditional hardware based systems to virtual, software centric implementations. Ovum forecasts that the market for CSP NFV products will reach $3.4bn in 2020 (108% CAGR from 2016).
Vendors serving the service provider industry need clear insight into these changes in order to understand service provider priorities for digital transformation, benchmark competitors, and track service provider spending and contracts.
Use this service to:
- Identify where service providers plan IT investments
- Identify decision criteria for selecting technologies
- Track plans for service provider technology deployments
- Evaluate your competitive position
- Learn about the new value chain
- Respond to competitor insight and influence buyers
- Evaluate your competitors’ customer bases
- Identify sales and partnering opportunities
- Pin-point service provider spend propensity