Profit from the migration of traditional on-site enterprise ICT to managed and cloud delivery models Service providers are both competing against and partnering with an ever more complex ecosystem of vendors and platform providers in order to deliver new services to the enterprise. While the market for telco-led strategic global ICT services grew over 10% in 2015, leading systems integrators (SIs) have seen their business models challenged.
However, SIs dominate discussions of transformation and digitization. In a more automated, cloud-based ICT world, the question is how they will profit from their industry experience.
With a sharp focus on changing enterprise buyer priorities, our research program helps service providers make better decisions when faced with changing technologies, competitive landscapes, and user and customer demands. It provides robust data to forecast services demand; surveys, insights, case studies and reports to understand the increasingly sophisticated enterprise buyer; and trackers and deal databases to research and quantify sales opportunities.
Use this service to:
- Forecast the revenue opportunity for major enterprise services
- Identify new revenue opportunities
- Map the competitive landscape and develop offensive strategies
- Benchmark your position
- Follow SME and MNC ICT decisionmaker and user usage and attitudes
- Understand your customers’ evolving demands
- Track product launches and innovationIdentify best practice through case studies