MVNOs World Congress
24 - 27 April 2017 | Acropolis, Nice
Join us on April 24 – 27, for a four-day event of keynotes, panel discussions and interviews from senior executives across the MVNO landscape.
Ovum analyst Dario Talmesio will be leading opening remarks on day one, chairing the MVNO awards ceremony and attending the exclusive MVNO leaders business breakfast. He will also be moderating the following panel session:
Adapting MNO & MVNO strategies in light of the EU roaming caps, April 26, 9:20
• How do countries with lower domestic rates, like Northern and Eastern Europe, respond to the roaming caps?
• What are the implications of MNOs potentially terminating roaming offerings?
• Could Europe be looking at re-implementing the single European code +388?
• What are the implications for countries with greater tourist traffic?
• Will the new regulation allow new types of players to exploit loopholes to offer in-country services or to make EU roaming available to non-EU operators?
Dario's MVNO World Congress engagements in full:
• Pre-conference MVNO workshop April 25
• Business Breakfast for the MVNO Club April 26, 8am
• Chairman’s opening remarks Apr 26, 9:10am
• Moderator panel discussion: Adapting MNO & MVNO strategies in light of the EU roaming caps Apr 26, 9:20am
• Chairing e-Sim Connect April 26, 11am
• Chairing the MVNO awards ceremony April 26, 7pm
Ovum Practice Leader, Dario Talmesio has just published an updated #MVNO forecast, with connections, revenue and ARPU forecast to 2021. More details here.
For more information or to register for MVNOs World Congress 2017, please click here.