We’ve probably all heard the proverb “the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results”.
So, you’re planning your market initiatives for next year and you are still relying on:
- What you’ve done in the past
- Your “gut feel”
- The VP of Sales’ bright ideas
Really? How about using some accurate objective market data to back up what you are proposing or maybe even to change your 2017 plans? Before you put the finishing touches on those slides, present it to management, and start spending down your limited budget, get some of what they call “quantitative market data” in MBA school.
Watch the webinar recording and discover how Ovum’s clients have used our market data to confidently plan go-to-market strategy and tactics.
With market data, you will be able to:
- put your target markets in perfect clarity in terms of potential revenue broken by vertical, country, target company size, etc.
- determine how important the latest fill-in-the-blank technology (IoT, mobile, BYOD, cloud…) will be to your target markets in 2017
- rank order your top ten prospects by potential in each market segment
- pinpoint how much of the potential business you are getting from “strategic accounts”
- optimally deploy your precious sales resources (managers, reps, sales engineers, field marketers) by country, vertical, target company size, etc.
Daniel Mayo, Director Ovum IT, Data & Tools
Guy Peach, Product Champion, Ovum
Europe, Middle East & Africa team - +44 (0) 207 017 7700
Asia-Pacific team - +61 (0)3 960 16700
US team - +1 646 957 8935
Already an Ovum client? Login to the Knowledge Center now