Understand and prosper from the transformation of an ever-growing array of consumer services by social, mobile, video and data-driven technologies
The rapid change wrought by connectivity, smart devices and the cloud will only accelerate over the next decade as augmented and virtual reality, artificial intelligence and other innovations drive the spread and influence of digitization both new and existing consumer markets. We forecast global smart-home revenues alone will grow at a 59% CAGR from 2016 to 2020.
Our research program explores changing consumer priorities and habits, as well as the technologies transforming the market. It provides granular market data and forecasts to give a comprehensive view of service growth across traditional and digital delivery, and recommendations on the strategies and partnerships necessary to prosper.
Use this service to:
- Forecast the revenue for major consumer services
- Map the competitive landscape
- Benchmark your position with leaders and innovators
- Track and respond to the latest market pricing
- Follow consumer usage and attitudes
- Evaluate OTT opportunities and threats
- Track product launches, innovation and partnerships
- Identify profitable emerging digital services