RSA Conference 2017: Ovum’s take on the major news of the show and the outlook for security in 2017
Join Mike Sapien, Principal Analyst – Large Enterprise Services, and Rik Turner, Senior Analyst – Security, in a 45-minute webinar where they will discuss the key trends that they uncovered at the North America’s largest event for cybersecurity.
They will assess the implications for enterprises and vendors involved in application security, cloud security, governance, risk & compliance, technology infrastructure, etc. They will also discuss the trends in security to watch in 2017.
Webinar attendees will receive Ovum’s “2017 Trends to Watch: Security” for free.
Date: February 23rd at 5pm GMT (12pm EST) - Register here
Time: 5pm London | 6pm Berlin | 12pm New York | 9pm Dubai | 11am Chicago | 9am Los Angeles | 3pm Sao Paulo | 7pm Johannesburg | 1am Singapore | 9am San Francisco | 8pm Moscow | 7pm Helsinki | 10.30pm Mumbai | 2am Tokyo | 4am Sydney.
Key questions this webinar will answer:
• What major trends emerged at RSA Conference 2017?
• What’s new in security intelligence, identity management, privacy, and cyber threats?
• How well are the challenges of IoT security (connected car, smart home, wearables, healthcare and industrial automation) being addressed?
• What are Ovum’s recommendations regarding security for enterprises and vendors?
• What Ovum research will be informed and driven by emerging security trends and announcements?
• Followed by Q&A
Rik specializes in
+ 9 years experience
Mike specializes in
+ 33 years experience