Uniting University Leaders and Transformational Technology to Support Innovation Across the 21st Century University
If you are questioning how to best support the emerging needs of a mid-21st century university, join us on the 11-12 June in London. We will discuss how institutions are improving operational agility, investing in educational technology and transforming teaching and learning.
This event recognises the importance of leadership, culture, processes and governance in transforming higher education. Our community is for University senior leadership, across faculty, library and IT, plus edtech startups, scale ups and leading infrastructure partners. We lead by example - sharing what has worked and what hasn’t and why - with 20+ Case Studies of enterprise wide thinking about the modern mission of the University to help contextualise your own plans.
Themes include the import of data and insight, operational efficiency and student experience on and off campus.
• Free passes for university representatives
• Learn why institutions are focusing on improving institutional agility, flexibility, and capacity for innovation, and how this guides educational transformation and ICT investment priorities for 2019 and beyond
• Gain insight into how leading institutions are building education ecosystems that create better student experiences while improving efficiency
• Develop the competencies to better align leadership styles, skill sets, structure, culture, processes and governance with the emerging needs of a mid-21st century university
• Understand how to effectively position and provide strategic technology initiatives
• Analyse the best technologies in the sector and hear case studies of edtech application
Register for a University pass here.
• Meet over 250+ institution-wide decision-makers
• Demonstrate your solutions face to face and help your prospects better understand your products
• Share case-studies which prove your value as a trusted University partner
• Pitch to a room full of institutional leaders with budgets ready to invest in the latest technologies
• Position your business at the forefront of the edtech community
Download the sponsorship brochure here.
Entrance fee: The event is free for Universities. Technology providers can invest in a branding option for the event such a speaking position, technology demo or alternatively attend as a delegate. 2 Day Pass - £699 saving you £300 if you book by 29 March 2019.
03 Sep 2019
Ohio , USA
06 Sep 2019
10 Sep 2019